Thursday, November 4, 2021

In Due Time

 What is it, exactly? This fascination, maybe even obsession, with time travel. What is the conclusion I am attempting to come up with? My thoughts have been inundated with the subject of this most mysterious conundrum for as long as I can remember. 


This life-long interest in the possibility of traveling through time can be quite unnerving in some ways. It has occupied my days and nights with such extreme imagination that I have often wandered into some type of fantasyland, if you will. I admit that I have allowed these straying's to fulfill an unusual fixation to find myself in another place...another time. It's all in good fun. Is it not?


If you would, allow your own imagination to explore the possibility of time travel. To be able to, with the aid of a very sophisticated machine or computer or, perhaps, by using your own mind. After all, our minds are the most sophisticated and complex computer of them all. Within the atmosphere of certain Hollywood films some of the characters use only the vast depths of their mind, their brain-power, to traverse the boundaries of time travel. The very idea excites me even as I write this now.


I would invite you to come along with me and let's explore, together,  the endless ideas that can be exhausted concerning this wonderful and controversial theme of moving through the cascade of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment